Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Girl with Flowers

I bought a paper pack not in my usual colors to challenge myself to use different colors. The background papers are a pack from DCWV the Cafe Mediterranean and the cardstock is Amuse and I scored above the patterned paper every 1/4". The stamp is from http://bodilsscrappeverden.blogspot.com/, I found it online as a free digi and thought she was cute as could be.   I used Copics E00, E02, R20, BG10, BF72, BG75, C3, C5, C7, Y17, Y15, R22, E35, B000, B93, G24 and YG03.

4 comments:

Patti J said...

She is cute as can be! Love the scoring, and of course, the Amuse CS! Thanks for sharing :)

Glittered Paws said...

What a cutie - and the coloring is super. I think the DP is perfect and love the scoring, what a difference that can make.

Anonymous said...

Love everything about the card. The digi is adorable and love the change in
colors. As usual, you did a great coloring job. Mom

Laura said...

Awww... this is so sweet! My girls would love this card!