Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hampton Art Stamp 3 Ways

I got this Hampton Arts set a Michael's, only $2.99 before my coupon!  I knew I would be able to use it numerous ways and for many occasions.  These are the first three cards I made with it. All so different.  No greetings on the outside so they can be birthday, get well, anniversary, thinking of you, even a wedding for the pink one if I were to add some lace! I will get a lot of use out of this stamp! I really like the butterflies on the blue card, those are a die cut from Amuse, first time I used those-they will be used a lot! Have a good week and I hope you have some time for stamping!

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Oh WOW - I am hoping this is at least one of the projects you have planned on our next stamping time!!! What an awesome stamp and love it 3 ways -great job on all three.

Patti J said...

Beautiful cards, Donna! I like how you used that same stamp three ways! Great idea...hugs!

Laurie Unger said...

I just love a versatile stamp! Great projects.

Laura said...

That is a great versatile stamp (and you got a great deal)! You're cards are beautiful, Donna! Nicely done!