Sunday, February 5, 2012

Blossoms & Blessings



 I sent this card to my chemo patient this week.  I just became a chemo card angel and the requirement is to send at least one card a week.  My good friend Shirley has been doing this for over 5 years.  My goal this year was to do something positive with my cards and this sounded like a good idea.  If you would like to find out more about being a card angel you can learn about it at: Chemo Angels: http://www.chemoangels.net/index.htm.  It is a great way to help someone through a difficult time.
Copics : R05, R29, E02,E55,Y15,YG03,YG63,YG67

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Love it, Donna, and so will your patient! Congrats on taking that step. I signed up too, but haven't received my first patient yet. Your card is stunning, and I know will be happy mail in the mailbox for your someone special!

Glittered Paws said...

OMG - BEAUTIFUL - and I already know that your lady loved it. I think I am going to have to "case" this one - love the fallen leaf and the coloring is fantastic. So happy you joined Chemo Angels - there are so many people who need a bit a cheer in their life.